Gin and Boysenberry Cocktail
Gin and Boysenberry Cocktail - Friday night must!
- 1 shot Gin of your choice
- Plenty of crushed ice or cubes
- 3 Little beauties freeze-dried whole Boysenberries
- Cucumber sliced finely lengthways
- Tonic or lemonade
- Lime/ lemon zest
- Fill half a tall glass with crushed ice or cubes
- Slide a slice of cucumber down the side of the glass
- Crush boysenberry over or leave whole
- Pour gin over the ice and berries
- Pour in the tonic
- Add a little lime zest on top
- Using a cheese grater, grate a boysenberry over the top to garnish.