Dried Feijoa and coconut Granola
A deliciously crunchy and chunky feijoa and coconut granola, made with Little Beauties’ dried feijoas by What Sarah Bakes
- 320g (3 cups) wholegrain oats
- 120g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60g (1/2 cup) sunflower seeds
- 90g (1/2 cup) hazelnuts, chopped (and/or almonds)
- 60g (1/3 cup) canola oil
- 80g (1/3 cup) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80g (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 50g Little Beauties Dried Feijoas, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F) and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, ginger, cinnamon, salt, sunflower seeds, nuts and coconut. Stir well until incorporated.
- In a smaller bowl, combine oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add this to the dry ingredients and mix well until evenly combined.
- Spread the granola onto prepared baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden, stirring half way through cooking.
- Cool completely on baking tray, then add dried feijoas.
Package in jars/bags to give away as gifts, or enjoy it yourself for breakfast/snacks!
This granola tastes great when served with milk, greek yogurt and fresh feijoas! Granola will last up to 3 weeks when stored in an airtight container.