Berry Kiwi bliss balls
November 12, 2020
The BEST bliss balls you will ever taste!
You will need
- 1 pack of Little Beauties gold Kiwi slices 50g
- 1 pack freeze-dried whole boysenberries 20g
- 400g bliss ball mix of your choice: we used Cinderella- better bakes bliss ball mix
- The one we've used is made with diced dates, cashews, sultanas, cranberries, and cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil ( we used sunflower oil)
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
- Dice the kiwi slices into quarters and mix through the dry ingredients
- Pour the wet ingredients into a blender
- Add the dry ingredients on top
- Pulse until all the ingredients are combined
- Tip the mixture into a large bowl and allow to firm up in the fridge for a few minutes
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Crush your little beauties Boysenberries and pass through a sieve into a bowl to make a powder for dusting
- Roll bite-sized portions of the mixture between your palms and coat with berry powder, place on the lined tray and refrigerate to keep them firm.
- Makes approx 30 Berry Kiwi bliss balls.