Berry Kiwi bliss balls
You will need
1 pack of Little Beauties gold Kiwi slices 50g
1 pack freeze-dried whole boysenberries 20g
400g bliss ball mix of your choice: we used Cinderella Better Bakes Bliss Ball Bix
3 Tablespoons peanut butter
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil (we used sunflower oil)
1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
1. Dice the kiwi slices into quarters and mix through the dry ingredients
2. Pour the wet ingredients into a blenderAdd the dry ingredients on top
3.Pulse until all the ingredients are combined
4. Tip the mixture into a large bowl and allow to firm up in the fridge for a few minutes
5. Line a tray with baking paperCrush your little beauties Boysenberries and pass through a sieve into a bowl to make a powder for dusting
6. Roll bite-sized portions of the mixture between your palms and coat with berry powder, place on the lined tray and refrigerate to keep them firm.
7. Makes approx 30 Berry Kiwi bliss balls.